pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Afternoon Tea - Cosmopolitan Hotel









Yesterday I went to the Cosmopolitan Hotel In Leeds, for afternoon tea with my mum after a lovely day shopping. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful and the atmosphere was perfect with quiet relaxing music giving us the chance to chat and enjoy all of the  
sweet and savory goodies placed in front of us. 
(We definitely gave it a go but we couldn't finish all of the yummy cakes, :( booo).  

  I would certainly recommend afternoon tea at the modern, newly refurbished hotel, 
bar and restaurant to have a catch up with friends or after a girls day shopping.
 Mini sandwiches, tea or coffee, scones, cakes and champagne, I can't think of a better way to wind down especially if your shopping trips are anything like mine usually very long and pretty hectic.

6 comments:

  1. Love the post! Looks like a great place to go! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), it was lovely i'd definitely go back.
      Misha x

      Delete
  2. The food looks delicious!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?
    african maxi skirts for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!dashiki print maxi skirt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x