pages

Friday 24 May 2013

OOTD - Night owl





Dress - ASOS (sold out - similar)// Heels - Christian Louboutin Highness Arabesque


I thought I'd share the outfit I'm planning to wear on Saturday for my friends birthday night out with you. The bodycon bandeau  dress was from the premium range at ASOS (I've only just discovered ASOS premium, they have some gorgeous dresses definitely check it out). The heels are my super high, Highness Arabesque Loubies (Christian Louboutins). They are my highest pair of shoes and I've had to take time out to practice walking in them mainly because I managed to fall over in the Louboutin shop when trying them on and got laughed at by the security man, so I definitely don't want a repeat of that in a crowded place.

Whilst on the topic of designer shoes just a reminder about Protect your pumps which is a non slip transparent adhesive, to protect your soles, they aren't very pricey and are definitely worth buying as there's no point paying so much money for shoes to then let them get badly scratched and dirty. 

The lip stain i'm wearing looks slightly brighter in real life, I got it in a glossybox and I love it. The stain is by Jelly Pong Pong, it's very moisturising and the colour (Cranberry) lasts the whole day. It looks like a crayon (similar to Revlon Just Bitten) which I prefer to the liquid stains as the colour doesn't last or show up as well. I'd certainly recommend it, they come in marshmallow pink as well, a lovely colour which is described as soft petal pink on the website, undoubtedly my next beauty purchase :) . 

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Loviiiiing the shoes :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x