pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

OOTD - Maxi Skirt




Crop Top - Topshop// Skirt - H&M (similar)

I love wearing crop tops, however there's always the risk of showing too much skin in the daytime when worn with shorts or a short skirt, at a festival or another similar event it would be fine but for a casual daytime stroll around town or at a garden party, for me probably not. Obviously If you have amazing legs and you want to show them off ... DO IT!! as it's all about accentuating your strong areas :) I would.

Nonetheless I generally think Maxi and Midi skirts work perfectly with crop tops, they make the outfit much more demure, even Maxi skirts like the one i'm wearing where the under skirt is noticeably short but  is covered by the sheer overlay. Maxi skirts are great if your legs are your problem area, as they cover you up but still create a nice silhouette, I personally feel more relaxed and comfortable in them as i'm often conscious of my legs being on display when wearing something short. 
I feel Maxi skirts, along with maxi dresses suit everybody and make you feel so elegant, as the majority are floor length and floaty like a ballgown.


10 comments:

  1. Ah this skirt is soo nice, really suits you!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And I hear you, crop tops go well with high waisted jeans and maxi skirts. I love the top :]

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!

    xo S.
    www.goldcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I'm also in love with cropped tops :)

    I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you have a brilliant blog I've just checked it out and started following, yes please would appreciate the follow back :)

      Misha x

      Delete
  5. She is so gorgeous. I love her fashion and outstanding outfit. She has got very trendy and high standard fashionable Maxi dress. I love this Maxi dress and Midi skirt with crop tops.The dresses here are really so stunning and awesome . Everyone must love the dress.Thank you very much....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad for commenting to make you understand of the excellent discovery our girl experienced studying yuor web blog. She came to find plenty of pieces, which include what it's like to have an excellent teaching spirit to have many people easily learn about specific complex topics. You actually surpassed our expected results. I appreciate you for supplying such good, trusted, educational not to mention cool thoughts on your topic to Lizeth.
    afrocentric maxi dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x